The HALOT-LITE is the latest addition from the well-known manufacturer, Creality. This printer is the first in a series of new generation printers. The HALO is the perfect rookie flagship and can outperform even more expensive printers on the market.
Integral light source
The HALOT-LITE has the latest generation new light source technology including a reflection-based system. This function provides a better light with better precision than ever before.
- The latest types of mono LCD´s has the benefit of lasting much longer than the older types of LCD. Up to 2000 hours lifespan is about 4 times longer than a color LCD. Thanks to the mono LCD you also print much faster than you normally would, up to 60 mm/hour.
- The large build area on the HALOT measures 192 x 120 x 200 mm which should work well for most users.
- The 5” touchscreen is placed in portrait mode and is clear and bright. From the innovative menu system, you can reach all important printer settings.
- The Z-axis dual linear guiderails has a dual configuration and helps increase the stability and smoothness of the printing process.
- Thanks to the Wi-Fi connection, the HALO supports convenient software upgrades over the air.
- The active carbon filtration takes away most smell and reduces hazardous particles from the printing process. This means that you can use the printer even in the same room that you are spending time in, without being bothered by fumes and particles.
|Resin Print Technology||UV LCD|
|Resin UV Wavelength||405 nm|
|Resin Display Type||monochrome LCD|
|Resin Display resolution X||3840 pixel|
|Resin Display resolution Y||2400 pixel|
|Resin Display Resolution||50 µm|
|Build Area||192 mm x 120 mm x 200 mm|
|Build Plate Leveling System||manual Leveling|
|Installation Space / Requirements|
|Total Mass Overall Dimensions||330 mm x 301 mm x 572 mm|
|Total Weight||10.6 kg|
|Voltage||AC: 100 V - 240 V|
The HALOT-LITE is the latest addition from the well-known manufacturer, Creality. This printer is the first in a series of new generation printers. The HALO is the perfect rookie flagship and can outperform even more expensive printers on the market.Highlights
- High Precision Integral Light Source
- Large print size of 192x120x200 mm
- 8,9” Monochrome LCD Display
- High resolution of 3840 x 2400
- 5” Touch screen
- Very efficient cooling and filtration
- Easy levelling function