Buying Creality CR-5 Pro H - these are the most important features
Buy the Creality CR-5 Pro now and benefit from its key features. This 3D printer is a professional device with an attractive design. Use it to create high-quality professional 3D prints.
These are the main advantages of the Creality CR-5 H Pro:
- Large build size 300x225x380mm
- 4.3-inch touch screen
- Meanwell 350W / 24 V power supply
- Quiet operation thanks to motherboard with ATMEL 2560 master chip
- Nozzle temperature up to 300℃
- Enclosed chamber and heattbed up too 100℃
- 100 microns print precision
- Highly durable metal extruder frame
- Effective cooling of hotend
- Detect filament usage & easily resume your 3D prints
- Carborundum glass print bed
Large build space of the Creality CR-5 Pro H
Benefit from the large build space of the Creality CR-5 Pro H. Realize your professional 3D prints in full size. The stable construction of the build space always ensures smooth and precise operation.
Simple and intuitive operation via touch screen
The touch screen of the Creality CR-5 H Pro allows you to operate it easily and intuitively. Always keep the overview and control your CR-5 Pro H precisely.
Powerful power supply & quiet operation
The powerful power supply via the MeanWell power supply 350 W / 24 V provide your Creality CR-5 Pro with sovereign power. Thanks to the silent motherboard, your 3D printer always works quietly.
Process your favorite filament - Nozzle temperature up to 300 °C & print bed temperature 100 °C
Process your favorite filament thanks to a nozzle temperature of up to 300 °C and a print bed temperature of up to 100 °C. In addition, the closed build chamber supports successful printing by keeping the temperature constant.
Filament runout sensor detects filament status
The Filament Runout Sensor detects the status of your filament. If the filament is running low or breaks, your 3D printer will stop automatically. Add new filament and continue your 3D printing.
|Usable Nozzle Type
|Usable Filament Diameter
|Max Nozzle Temperature
|Open Filament System
|300 mm x 225 mm x 380 mm
|Build Plate Temp Max
|Build Plate Material
|Carbon crystal slilica glass plate
|Build Plate Attachment
|Build Plate Leveling System
|Build Chamber During Process
|Open or Closed
|Extruder Number Of
|Installation Space / Requirements
|Total Mass Overall Dimensions
|530 mm x 487 mm x 612 mm
|Max Power Consumption
|AC: 115 V - 230 V
|DC: 24 V
|Filament Runout Sensor
|Power Loss Fail Safe
|0.1 - 0.3 mm
|625 mm x 545 mm x 780 mm
Creality has already sold millions of 3D printers. With the Creality CR-5 Pro H, the very popular 3D printer manufacturer is now entering the world of professional 3D printing. Realize high resolution professional 3D prints in a large build space with a high quality and professional level.These are the main features of the Creality CR-5 Pro H:
- Closed build room & buildplate heated up to 100 °C
- Filament consumption sensor for easy continuation of your 3D print
- Top 3D printing results thanks to metal frame of the extruder
- Innovative electronics & software for optimal 3D prints
- We recommend this printer mainly for filaments with higher temperatures. If you want to print PLA only, we recommend another printer.